The Painless Lancing Device for People with Diabetes
The Genteel Lancing Device is the world’s only lancing device that uses vacuum suction to draw blood.
With vacuum technology, depth control, and alternate site testing, Genteel is a brand new concept in lancing. Our patented Nozzle and Contact tip assembly ensures the shallowest prick possible, while vacuum lifts the skin to avoid the underlying pain nerves. Vibration aids further in the blocking of pain signals to the brain, while vacuum draws test blood to the surface.
No matter what type of diabetes you’ve been diagnosed with, and whatever your age, the best way to control diabetes is to monitor blood sugar levels. To do that requires using a lancing device. A lancing device is a tool that houses a small, sharp object (the lancet) that is used to puncture the skin to release a drop of blood. Once the blood is drawn it’s placed on a test strip and inserted into a blood glucose monitor that reads and displays your blood sugar levels. Sounds painful, but it doesn’t have to be.
Traditional thinking was blood needed to be drawn from the fingers to give the best reading leaving sore fingers on those who had diabetes. But that tradition has been broken! The Genteel Lancing Device allows people with diabetes to check their blood glucose levels without painful finger pricks.
Studies have shown that glucose testing can be done on the inner palms of your hands which match the blood sugar levels of your fingers. Blood glucose testing can also be done on other areas of the body, including palms, forearms, and thighs, preventing sore fingers that can impact daily activities.
This innovative, painless technology allows people with Diabetes to check their blood sugar levels in any part of the body, giving them a break from their fingertips.
- Reliable, pain-free vacuum blood draw. The vacuum draws the skin away from nerve endings meaning less pain. Genteel helps you draw blood reliably each time, which also means less wasted supplies.
- FDA cleared for alternate site testing. Glucose testing with the Genteel Lancing Device can be done on other areas of the body, including palms, forearms, and thighs, giving fingers a break!
- Precise depth control for maximum comfort. The Genteel device offers ultra-precise depth control with six levels of patented Contact Tips that come with every Genteel Lancing Device, allowing you to select what is most comfortable and effective for your glucose checks.
- Compatible with most square-shaft lancets. Genteel Lancing Device is compatible with most other square-shaft lancets.
In contrast, other lancers have limited ability to control penetration depth. Their spring loaded mechanisms can result in a painful, incomplete blood draw, and the need to lance and squeeze multiple times. Genteel uses varying skin thickness to your advantage by giving you the ability to customize your testing experience. Find your favorite testing spots & accompanying contact tips, and let skin heal.
FDA Cleared to Test Anywhere on the Body
Choose any place on your body for a quick and comfortable check on your blood sugar, whether it’s your palm, wrist, forearm, abdomen, knee, leg or toe, so you can take a break from your fingertips.
Experience a Painless Blood Draw in 3 steps
The Genteel lancing device uses the patented 3-step process to get the perfect drop every time. You will no longer have message as “insufficient blood” on the meter.
1. Place the Genteel lancing device on the skin and push the Activation button. Keep finger on the Activation button to use the vacuum ( 4-10 secs).
2. Release the Activation button.
3. Lift the Genteel Plus to reveal a blood drop.
Vacuum technology pulls blood to the surface, eliminating the need for uncomfortable squeezing.
Less Painful and Increased Comfort
The unique suction procedure draws blood to the surface, so there is no need for uncomfortable squeezing after you have launched or relaunched it again and again.
Precise depth control from Genteel allows you to draw the perfect blood sample every time you press the activation button, without ever having to re-launch.
Genteel contains 6 contact tips to increase comfort while lancing. The contact tips provide precise depth control to allow the needle to penetrate the shallowest required depth to form a blood drop.
Our team is constantly working to maintain the accuracy of the information on this page. Rarely, they may contain inaccuracies: the photo is for information purposes only and may contain accessories not included in the standard packages, some specifications or the price, may be modified by the manufacturer without notice or may contain operating errors.
Genteel – International Orders
All orders received through this order form will be processed by an operator and you will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm the data and delivery costs.
Completing this form is not a firm order. Only orders confirmed by our operators will be delivered.